What are you looking forward to on PSP?

Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
for you?"

"Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
> for you?"

Uhhh, nothing good on deck.

GTA
Gran Tourismo
Need For Speed
Burnout Legends
Socom

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Trickman Terry wrote:

> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
> for you?"

Taiko no Tatsujin (the series which is Taiko Drum Master in the US) hits
the PSP in Japan in about a month.

The only game right now that has my interest is Infected.

---
HDTV videogame lists and discussions
http://www.hdtvarcade.com

"Ron Mexico" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
>> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
>> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
>> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
>> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
>> for you?"
>>

> Uhhh, nothing good on deck.
>
> GTA
> Gran Tourismo
> Need For Speed
> Burnout Legends
> Socom

Are there any cool games that aren't ports from consoles coming out soon?

I would really love to see a castlevania game and a final fantasy game for
psp

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

Fred Liken wrote:

> "Ron Mexico" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
> >> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
> >> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
> >> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
> >> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
> >> for you?"
> >>

> > Uhhh, nothing good on deck.
> >
> > GTA
> > Gran Tourismo
> > Need For Speed
> > Burnout Legends
> > Socom
>
> Are there any cool games that aren't ports from consoles coming out soon?

Well, since no one would have played any iterations of those games yet
and the promo hype for PSP games isn't very high, that would be a bit
hard to say.

"Fred Liken" <fredliken@toocool4school.com> wrote in message
> "Ron Mexico" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
>>> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
>>> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
>>> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
>>> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
>>> for you?"
>>>

>> Uhhh, nothing good on deck.
>>
>> GTA
>> Gran Tourismo
>> Need For Speed
>> Burnout Legends
>> Socom
>
> Are there any cool games that aren't ports from consoles coming out soon?

Yeah i hate to agree with you there. Its kinda like the umd movie situation.
Like your having to buy the movie twice. Thats the way im feeling about the
games. Like i have to buy them twice. Home version+portable version and
there the same price. I mean I hate to say this to, but the ds games look
more interesting.

Death jr seems to be cool , virtua tennis does also and someone mentioned a
few posts down that it would be cool to see castlvania and final fantasy to,
but i dont see thoughs coming anytime soon. So I guess its just basically
ports for the psp ? Kinda lame. I like the psp though and have high hopes
for it. I did buy it after all. But i may just have to pick up the ds for
thoughs original titles.

"Trickman Terry" <trickmanterry@wowway.com> wrote in message
> Hey everyone, if anything, what future releases are you looking forward
> to playing on the PSP? Right now, my PSP is just sitting there, staring
> at me and whimpering as I play WarioWare: Twisted on the GBA! PSP needs
> some games that I want to play, so what's coming that is gonna "do it
> for you?"

Aliens - networked

Coded Arms and Namco Museum Battle Collection are top on my list!