Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Wireless Adapter and Routers

Last response: in Networking
February 3, 2011 12:39:41 AM


I tried searching, but couldn't figure out the right terms to use. My landlord runs the internet out of his house (I'm in a studio above the garage), and his router just doesn't put out a very strong signal. To fix that, I bought this:

Now I can connect my PC just fine, but that's it. I have a DIR-655 router, showing here:

I'm using Windows 7, and I was wondering if it was possible for my PC to take the connection, then send it to my router so my other wireless devices in the room can also pick it up? Thank you in advance!
Related resources