Will it work?

g-unit1111

Titan
Get a Gold Certified PSU and buy a 7970 instead of the 2 gig 6970

I definitely agree with this.

This would be my advice:

You don't need the 2600K for gaming but if you're doing video editing and rendering you definitely will. The 2500K is a good choice as well.

You really should consider a 64GB SSD as your boot drive with everything else stored on the secondary.

I'm not the biggest fan of spending hundreds on peripherals like the Cyborg keyboard and RAZR mouse - that's major amounts of overkill. All I've ever used are $50 Logitech keyboard and mouse sets and they work perfectly for games and whatever else I need to do. And anymore all you need is a basic keyboard and mouse, and an XBOX controller - that's about it.

You'll need a good cooling solution for heavy-duty gaming like BF3 and Skyrim to be able to overclock your PC - something I don't see listed. If not liquid then you definitely want a good, strong air cooler that's easy to install.

g-unit1111

Titan

You can have more than one hard drive installed. Most motherboards allow up to six SATA drives (different combinations of SSD, HD, and optical). The one that's installed as SATA-0 and set in the BIOS as such will be your primary drive, which is what your operating system will be installed on. The BIOS on your motherboard will always look for the drive that the OS is installed on and boot from that drive. And you definitely want this drive to be the fastest one in your system, which is why having the SSD makes sense.