Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Looking for a budget build of 300

Last response: in Systems
Share
January 10, 2012 9:14:37 PM

anyone got something good i can make at around that price

More about : budget build 300

January 10, 2012 9:22:21 PM

Ya' might try an X-Box
m
0
l
Related resources
January 10, 2012 10:23:31 PM

wow both of you guys are funny let me guess you're both 12 also right?
m
0
l
January 10, 2012 10:24:32 PM

supe12man said:
wow both of you guys are funny let me guess you're both 12 also right?



no... I'm 20.

An xbox @ 300 is better for gaming compared to a PC built at a budget of 300.
m
0
l
January 10, 2012 10:31:14 PM

demonflame5 said:
no... I'm 20.

An xbox @ 300 is better for gaming compared to a PC built at a budget of 300.


^ Why devs don't develop for PC anymore.

OP, do you have anything already? By the time you got an OS, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and harddrive, your budget is almost gone.
m
0
l
January 10, 2012 10:34:39 PM

supe12man said:
anyone got something good i can make at around that price



does it have to be a computer?

For $300 you can make an excellent model plane , and a computer will be much harder to fit in to that budget unless you spend the money on a gun and rob a computer shop
m
0
l
!