Motherboard Won't Turn on

cavalierz2

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Bought a Emachines et1810-03r on ebay for 25.00 bucks AS IS, Mainly cause it was complete with DVD burner, 3gb DDR2 and 320gb hard drive. I love the white case, main reason why i bought it.

Anyways it wont turn on, i switch PSU's and the one i put in had a green LED light on back of it that lights up when you plug it in, and i notice when its plugged into the motherboard the light goes out, which it does not do in my working machine. so i unplugged the 20 pin motherboard connector, and try to jump the PSU and light still remains out and still wont power on, until i unplug the 4 pin on the motherboard.

I checked for bad capacitors, can't seem to find any but this is the first time i have gotten this far into trying to figure out its issue.

Ram,CPU,Hard Drive, DVD Burner works in other machine.

Any info would be great.
And can any Major PC shop be able to diagnosis the issue if i can't figure it out?

Motherboard: ECS MCP73VT-PM (Version: 1.0)

Pics i took
sam4041.jpg

sam4036.jpg

sam4037.jpg

sam4039.jpg

sam4040.jpg

cavalierz2

Honorable
Nov 5, 2012
Update: PC will fire up when i unplug power and remove the cmos battery and clear the cmos jumper and then reconnect the 24 power cable and it boots up. It will not boot up at all what so ever when the 4pin CPU cable is plugged in