San Andreas

I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's house at
various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either. Does anyone
have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission because it is very
frustrating because I can't progress further in the game until I finish this
mission. Thanks in advance.

captain nibbler wrote:
> I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's house at
> various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either. Does anyone
> have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission because it is very
> frustrating because I can't progress further in the game until I finish this
> mission. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried a walkthrough, like this one here:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_100_percent_a.txt

Yes I have. I keep driving around coming back between the specified hours
and no luck. I guess I'll keep trying...

captain nibbler wrote:

> Yes I have. I keep driving around coming back between the specified hours
> and no luck. I guess I'll keep trying...
>
> "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
> > captain nibbler wrote:
> >> I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's house
> >> at various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either. Does
> >> anyone have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission because it
> >> is very frustrating because I can't progress further in the game until I
> >> finish this mission. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Have you tried a walkthrough, like this one here:
> >
> > http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_100_percent_a.txt

you have the gimp suit on when you call? Sometimes she just seems to
be more, ahem, available then :O)
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

This happened to me about a month ago, I got so frustrated I actually
started a new game and am about 1/3 of the way through.
good luck.

"captain nibbler" <ken.english@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's house
>at various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either. Does anyone
>have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission because it is very
>frustrating because I can't progress further in the game until I finish
>this mission. Thanks in advance.

"captain nibbler" <ken.english@sympatico.ca> wrote in

> I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's
> house at various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either.
> Does anyone have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission
> because it is very frustrating because I can't progress further in the
> game until I finish this mission. Thanks in advance.

I've only played the PC version, I killed her immediately after she became
a girlfriend. I got a phone call soon after, went into her house, got the
card and was done.

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> captain nibbler wrote:
>>
>> Yes I have. I keep driving around coming back between the specified
>> hours
>> and no luck. I guess I'll keep trying...
>>
>> "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Have you tried a walkthrough, like this one here:
>> >
>> > http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/grand_theft_auto_sa_100_percent_a.txt
>> >

> you have the gimp suit on when you call? Sometimes she just seems to
> be more, ahem, available then :O)
> --

Yes, and make sure you're driving a nice car too.. not one that is all beat
up.

--Brenden

> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

captain nibbler wrote:
> I am currently "stuck" on the "Key Card" Mission. I go to Millie's house at
> various hours but no luck. No phone calls from her either. Does anyone
> have any advice or hints on how to get by this mission because it is very
> frustrating because I can't progress further in the game until I finish this
> mission. Thanks in advance.

That keycard mission is not required to progress in the game, you only
miss the bank robbery. If you cannot progress, there must be something
else which is blocking you.

"Brenden D. Chase" wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > captain nibbler wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes I have. I keep driving around coming back between the specified
> >> hours
> >> and no luck. I guess I'll keep trying...
> >>
> >> "Grinder" <grinder@no.spam.maam.com> wrote in message

> > you have the gimp suit on when you call? Sometimes she just seems to
> > be more, ahem, available then :O)
> > --
>
> Yes, and make sure you're driving a nice car too.. not one that is all beat
> up.
>
> --Brenden

nowt turns a woman on like leather seats and rubber pants :O))

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Thanks everyone. I showed up in a sweet sports car wearing the gimp suit @
12:00 p.m. and, well, you know the rest......

captain nibbler wrote:

> Thanks everyone. I showed up in a sweet sports car wearing the gimp suit @
> 12:00 p.m. and, well, you know the rest......

:O) rubber dub dub