How add custom entries to RHS of Start menu?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,alt.os.windows-xp (More info?)

How can I add my own entries to the *right* hand side of the START
menu?

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,alt.os.windows-xp (More info?)

Depends on what you are wanting to do and/or replace .....

You can replace either My Pictures or My Music with a specialized folder of
your choice. It will behave as the above folders do as in cascading, etc.

Add Folder to Start Menu - Replace MP or MM (Line 2)

Or you can add a folder or link under Search and Run. Note: If you running
an OEM, it will replace their link.

Add a Folder or Link Under the Run Command (Line 180)

And/or: Add a folder to My Computer, Desktop and Right Click (Start Button)

Add a Folder to My Computer and Desktop (Line 130)
Add a Folder to the Start Button - Right Click (Line 124)

Another option is adding a special folder to My Documents as a sub.

--
All the Best,
Kelly

Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP
2004 Windows MVP "Winny" Award

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!

"Waraf Nido" <noemail@invalid.com> wrote in message
> How can I add my own entries to the *right* hand side of the START
> menu?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

"Squire" <jerrym526@cableone.net> wrote
And what gives you the right to dictate to the rest of the world ?
--
JerryM (ID)

Study the article at http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Also check the meaning of the word _etiquette_

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

"Rock" <rock@comcast.nospam.net> wrote
| Top posting is accepted in this group.

Do the rules of "netiquette" not apply in this group?
If not, where is this stated?

Rock

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2002

anonymouse wrote:

> "Rock" <rock@comcast.nospam.net> wrote
> | Top posting is accepted in this group.
>

> Do the rules of "netiquette" not apply in this group?
> If not, where is this stated?

I'm not gonna get into this discussion again. It is accepted in this
newsgroup.