IGT - the 'Killer App' for 3G cellular networks?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.oki,alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

Intelligent Grouping Transportation (IGT)

Can the dire global problems of traffic congestion, parking
congestion, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions be rapidly
fixed by a revolutionary new mode of public transport called IGT?

Is IGT also the 'Killer App' for 3G cellular Networks?

See: www.taxibus.org.uk
3 answers Last reply
More about killer cellular networks
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.oki,alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On 14 Aug 2004 08:11:18 -0700, joe@taxibus.org.uk (Joe Olmi) wrote:

    >Intelligent Grouping Transportation (IGT)
    >
    >Can the dire global problems of traffic congestion, parking
    >congestion, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions be rapidly
    >fixed by a revolutionary new mode of public transport called IGT?
    >
    >Is IGT also the 'Killer App' for 3G cellular Networks?
    >
    >See: www.taxibus.org.uk

    why would I want to kill my phone ?
    --

    E-Mail Addy arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx <---Rot13 it
    watch out for spam trap in header

    Free Phone Unlocking http://unlockme.co.uk

    10p a Picture Message/MMS http://www.mmsit.co.uk/

    http://www.davessite.co.uk Trike Power the TRUE Trinity
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.oki,alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    joe@taxibus.org.uk (Joe Olmi) climbed onto an orange crate and
    shouted:

    >Can the dire global problems of traffic congestion, parking
    >congestion, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions be rapidly
    >fixed by a revolutionary new mode of public transport called IGT?

    No.

    >Is IGT also the 'Killer App' for 3G cellular Networks?

    No.

    Next question...

    They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
    and our people, and neither do we." - GW Bush, 5 August 2004
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.oki,alt.cellular.ericsson (More info?)

    On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:11:18 -0700, Joe Olmi wrote:

    > Intelligent Grouping Transportation (IGT)
    >
    > Can the dire global problems of traffic congestion, parking
    > congestion, air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions be rapidly
    > fixed by a revolutionary new mode of public transport called IGT?
    >
    > Is IGT also the 'Killer App' for 3G cellular Networks?

    Why 3G ? AFAICT it would work just as well with the existing GSM or GPRS
    WAP services.

    > See: www.taxibus.org.uk

    Good in theory. But what about actually getting it off the drawing-board,
    and into a real working system.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)