hi

how do i change the boot screen of my windows xp pro machine and my login
screen?

thanks

Hi,

This is not possible in Windows XP. Just leave it as it is and trying to
something will render your computer accessible.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com

"nikhil" wrote:

> how do i change the boot screen of my windows xp pro machine and my login
> screen?
>
> thanks

Hi Nikhil,

It may be possible to change the boot-up and login screen, but is higly recommended not to do so, since they consist of
important system files, and editing/replacing them can compromise system security and stability.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"nikhil" <nikhil@omnisys.net> wrote in message news:OOg$McalEHA.952@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> how do i change the boot screen of my windows xp pro machine and my login screen?
>
> thanks

Then how come I do it all the time and my system runs flawlessly??? There
are many third party solutions for those that do not wish to modify the
files themselves :)