Partitions

I have 50gb capacity partitioned into three drives. My C drive is only 10gb.
am I able to increase the size of this partition? If so, how?
--
Still learning XP
2 answers Last reply

    In order to change partitions on the fly,
    You will need to acquire a 3rd party partition manager such as Partition Magic or BootIT NG.
    Otherwise you will need to start from scratch and reinstall XP, creating and formatting your desired partitions.

    --
    JerryM (ID)

    MURPHY'S COMPUTER LAW
    A man who can smile when things go wrong,
    has thought of someone he can blame it on.

    Richard Ludford wrote:
    > I have 50gb capacity partitioned into three drives. My C drive is only 10gb.
    > am I able to increase the size of this partition? If so, how?

    Use a product called Partition Magic.

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.