Partitions

September 8, 2004 10:57:03 AM

I have 50gb capacity partitioned into three drives. My C drive is only 10gb.
am I able to increase the size of this partition? If so, how?
--
Still learning XP

More about : partitions

Anonymous
September 8, 2004 12:28:09 PM

In order to change partitions on the fly,
You will need to acquire a 3rd party partition manager such as Partition Magic or BootIT NG.
Otherwise you will need to start from scratch and reinstall XP, creating and formatting your desired partitions.

--
JerryM (ID)

MURPHY'S COMPUTER LAW
A man who can smile when things go wrong,
has thought of someone he can blame it on.

"Richard Ludford" <RichardLudford@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E44DDB-0B79-4FB7-A587-672D9264F415@microsoft.com...
>I have 50gb capacity partitioned into three drives. My C drive is only 10gb.
> am I able to increase the size of this partition? If so, how?
> --
> Still learning XP
September 8, 2004 2:28:01 PM

Richard Ludford wrote:
> I have 50gb capacity partitioned into three drives. My C drive is only 10gb.
> am I able to increase the size of this partition? If so, how?

Use a product called Partition Magic.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.
!