Microsoft Outlook Icon in Start Panel

Hi all,
after installing Style XP and after trying some icon packages, my
Microsoft Outlook Icon in Start Panel is not correct: it remains the
last. So I tried a feature of Style XP "Restore Previous Icons": it
works with all icons, but not with Microsoft Outlook. How can I
restore my Icon?

PS: The Microsoft Outlook Icon is correct in Outlook, on the Desktop.
Only in Start Panel is incorrect.
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft outlook icon start panel

    Tambu--

    I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say the Outlook Icon in the
    Start Panel "is not correct...it remains the last." Why don't you take the
    incorrect shortcut icon off the start menu by right clicking it and clicking
    "unpin from start menu." Then just drag the correct icon that you say is
    correct on the desktop to the start menu, then right click it and click "pin
    to start menu." Won't that get you where you want? If that doesn't work
    and I can't see why it wouldn't, then you can go here:

    Kelly's XP Tweaks

    and try clicking Line 31 Right (Disable Changes to Start Menu)
    Line 283 (Right) Add the Outlook 2003 Icon to the desktop

    If for any reason you don't have what looks like the Outlook icon you want
    on the desktop to drag to the Start Button (Menu) then either just use Line
    283 (Right) Add the Outlook 2003 Icon to the desktop, or just put any
    shortcut on the desktop and change it to the OL Icon>right
    click>properties>whatever driver you have Office Installed>Program
    Files>Microsoft Office>Office 11 Outlook Icon.

    hth,

    Chad Harris

    ____________________________________
    "tambu" <tambu@despammed.com> wrote in message
    Hi all,
    after installing Style XP and after trying some icon packages, my
    Microsoft Outlook Icon in Start Panel is not correct: it remains the
    last. So I tried a feature of Style XP "Restore Previous Icons": it
    works with all icons, but not with Microsoft Outlook. How can I
    restore my Icon?

    PS: The Microsoft Outlook Icon is correct in Outlook, on the Desktop.
    Only in Start Panel is incorrect.

Configuration Microsoft Outlook Style Windows XP