PSP MP3 Question

Can you listen to your MP3s while you play a game?
2 answers Last reply
More about question

    "Angel" <Angela7422@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can you listen to your MP3s while you play a game?

    Only in certain games like ATV Fury. They have to have the option for
    custom soundtracks

    Angel wrote:

    > Can you listen to your MP3s while you play a game?

    yes, I play them on my computer :O))
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video MP3 Sony Video Games