Can a person change their screen name?

G

Hi. I cannot find an email or link to Toms Hardware to ask if I can change my screen name.

Can I? How so?

Thank you.

randomizer

Champion

Agreed. You don't even have to delete the account, you could just make a new one. You only have 10 posts and I'm sure it won't take long to make them up again :)

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Actually, I can change your username if you so desire. I don't like to advertise that, but since you took the initiative of posting to the appropriate forum I'd be happy to do so. Please send me your current username and username that you'd like to request it changed to to my email at jpishgar@bestofmedia.com and I'll make the change for you.

:lol: I didn't want to be the one to volunteer you for mass name changes, so I didn't want to be the first to mention it. Words were chosen carefully.

How about adding in all my posts from my various usernames to my badge account? I think I'd be up t about 20 gazillion posts and have far more forum badges to go on about. Most of the accounts are simply derived to support my point of view when I make a point from my main account. I haven't used them in years, but I remember one I think. How can I find them? Oh yeah, and put me in for a raise and less hours. No more sundays.

I may be able to demonstrate how it works if I am not banned. No bad language, just support of my position in this thread which I will explain momentarily.

Disclaimer. Disregard this notice if you have it in for me. Tecmo34 please do some community reporting that is of interest to the more advanced members of the forum. The review on candy corn and it's uses to become a He Man gamer kid was annoying. Learn to write catch headlines. Like 'Nekkid gaming: The Unclothed Women of the Realm visit Tom's offices.'

My supporting accounts have been deactivated, but I will remind the making of my supporting Forum accounts has been performed by professionals. Do not try this at home.

Anita
BillC
Crossrode
badge

and many more long forgotten

Aawww Badge - I never had you down as a Troll. :D

For my sins I've stopped receiving e-mail notification of new posts and it may be because I accidentally treated one as Spam while using the dreaded AOL software. Does anyone know how I can get round this? My Profile still shows that I'm set to receive them.