FelinoImploso

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
First post in the community! :)
First of all i'm not english so i could have problems trying to explain things with this language, i hope you will be able to understand it anyway.

Approximate Purchase Date: Probably 16/01
Budget Range: 600~750
System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming, internet, movies
Parts Not Required: Monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, OS
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: www.ekey.it
Overclocking: No
SLI or Crossfire: No
Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

So i'm not an expert on this subject, but i've asked to some friends and i looked a bit on the internet and i was able to put down a configuration.
However i still have lots of doubt and i would like to hear what the experts have to say about this.
Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a gaming pc, so it should be able to run games like Battlefield 3 or TheWitcher2 with good settings and fps.

CPU: Intel i5 2500 3.3Ghz
GPU: Msi gtx570 twin frozr III
Motherboard: Asus p8h67-v
Ram: corsair vengeance blue 2x4Gb
Power souce/power supply: ModXStream modular 600W
Hdd: Seagate barracuda 500Gb sata3
Case: master cooler 430 black
+ some other minor component (dvd reader etc.)
Price: approx 660€
(Right now i'm writing with the smartphone so i'm not able to put links or more detailed informations about the components, i will do that tomorrow.)

My doubt concern the gpu: msi 570 twin frozr III, gainward 570 phantom or asus dcII ?
I also don't know if that motherboard is the best choice, someone suggested the gigabyte z68ap-d3...
Feel free to completely change the configuration if you think that it could be done better (using amd for example), but stay in pretty much the same price range.

Thank you :)

FelinoImploso

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
I know it's not very polite to up the topic with a double post, but it went down to page 2 with no responses yet :( i doubt that someone will ever notice the post if i don't bump it.