Case - Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX
MB - ASUS M4A79XTD EVO AM3 AMD 790X ATX
CPU - AMD Phenom II 965 Black Edition 3.4Ghz
PSU - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W
RAM - G-Skill Ripjaw Series 4GB DDR3 1600 x4 ~16GB~
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200 1.5TB
GPU - XFX Radeon HD 4850
Display - ASUS MS238 23'' LED (Primary)
Display - Samsung LN40B530 40'' LCD (Secondary)

I like to browse the web and navigate my pc from my couch with my wireless mouse and keyboard. However at a distance of about 10 feet even with my 40'' TV I find the text very hard to read. I perfer to use the duplicate display setting so I do not have to swap back and forth between displays. My question is using the duplicate displays setting is there a way for me to adjust only the resolution of my TV? Or for that matter simply adjust the text size on only my TV, the object here would be to simply be able to turn my TV on and see if clearly without adjusting alot of settings before each use. Any suggestions?

More about : duplicate display questions

a b U Graphics card
November 13, 2011 8:48:10 PM

Not using normal windows settings / features.

Clone display is exactly that.

may need to do a search of aftermarket programs that will give you more control.

alternativly you can create a windows theme with bigger fonts and switch between normal and that theme when u need.

its just as much work as using extended display instead of clone.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
November 13, 2011 9:14:16 PM

Do you know how to zoom in with your web browser? It would make the text much easier to read online, and zooming in and out is easy with google chrome. I just need to hold ctrl and scroll up or down with the mouse wheel.

How to get regular windows and taskbar font larger I'm not sure of anything hugostiglitz didn't already mention.
m
l