Cant get keyboard to get sound from cpu

Yes there is.

Getting your keyboard to get sounds form the cpu is much like getting your toaster oven to make coffee, maybe even harder.

Any more details you can provide about your issue? What exactly are you trying to do, what is happening, what did you try already, etc....

+1 - I like it !

LOL best reply ever Hang-the-9

@lawandre22
On a less sarcastic note; Your keyboard has no audio, and neither does your CPU. There is an audio chip on your motherboard which handles all of the audio, which will require a driver to work properly.
We need to know what your audio chipset is (or at least the computer make and model)
What OS do you use (windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, or something else entirely)
Have you checked the manufacturer's website for any drivers you might need?

lawandre22

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
ok... tryin to play and record music from my keyboard thru a computer program called reason... guys at sam ash say a usb interface is a good place to start. they usually come with a driver to install. here is a potential problem.. im running windows seven home edition... on a new but not so expensive computer(400 total for the whole setup)... iv tried to install some software and my pc wouldnt take it. Im not very computer savy so thats why im here looking for answers. if infact my pc doesnt support the software i need or the driver i need.... is there something i need to do to this pc to make it capable of said tasks?

Get specific with your computer specs, the software & drivers you are trying to install, and the rrror messages you are receiving.