Want to add sounds to certain keys

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How can I add sound to certain keys while running XP Pro? E.g. the
DEL key.

Is there a free utility which can do this?

I just need to be able t play a WAV file when the key gets pressed.

(I have tried "PowerPro" but some apps conflict with it.)
1 answer Last reply
More about want sounds keys
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

    Lem wrote:

    >How can I add sound to certain keys while running XP Pro? E.g. the
    >DEL key.
    >
    >Is there a free utility which can do this?
    >
    >I just need to be able t play a WAV file when the key gets pressed.

    Noisy Keyboard

    http://www.leeos.com/noisy_keyboard.html

    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

    - Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.x

    Does the above mean XP? I'm not sure; check it out.

Configuration Freeware Microsoft Customization Windows XP