Want to add sounds to certain keys

September 9, 2004 12:23:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

How can I add sound to certain keys while running XP Pro? E.g. the
DEL key.

Is there a free utility which can do this?

I just need to be able t play a WAV file when the key gets pressed.

(I have tried "PowerPro" but some apps conflict with it.)

More about : add sounds keys

September 9, 2004 2:16:23 AM

Lem wrote:

>How can I add sound to certain keys while running XP Pro? E.g. the
>DEL key.
>
>Is there a free utility which can do this?
>
>I just need to be able t play a WAV file when the key gets pressed.

Noisy Keyboard

http://www.leeos.com/noisy_keyboard.html

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

- Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.x

Does the above mean XP? I'm not sure; check it out.
!