MADE On MTV Did You See It?

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

Did you see the new episode of Made on WED night?

Ok heres the deal they had this tomboy girl that wanted to be made
into a girly girl.

She gets asked to prom by this guy Eric, she said yes and he gave her
the hugest arrangement of flowers I have ever seen in my life.

So I don't know what else goes on but somehow she ends up hanging out
with some Eric guy that places baseball, she calls him, hot Eric, and
calls the Eric that gave her the flowers hockey Eric, because he plays
hockey.

She talks to her made coach, and she says "Well it's good to keep your
word, but you deserve better than that guy"

It was crazy.

I want to see an episode of Made with that hockey Eric kid, and his
goal can be to be Made into someone good enough to go out with someone
that used to be a tomboy and is now a girly girl.

Did anyone see the show? I just thought that lady should have given
better advice, I guess she's just a stupid bimbo.

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?

"Pete Zahut" <email@changedaddress.net> wrote in message
> Did you see the new episode of Made on WED night?
>
> Ok heres the deal they had this tomboy girl that wanted to be made
> into a girly girl.
>
> She gets asked to prom by this guy Eric, she said yes and he gave her
> the hugest arrangement of flowers I have ever seen in my life.
>
> So I don't know what else goes on but somehow she ends up hanging out
> with some Eric guy that places baseball, she calls him, hot Eric, and
> calls the Eric that gave her the flowers hockey Eric, because he plays
> hockey.
>
> She talks to her made coach, and she says "Well it's good to keep your
> word, but you deserve better than that guy"
>
> It was crazy.
>
> I want to see an episode of Made with that hockey Eric kid, and his
> goal can be to be Made into someone good enough to go out with someone
> that used to be a tomboy and is now a girly girl.
>
> Did anyone see the show? I just thought that lady should have given
> better advice, I guess she's just a stupid bimbo.

You should try and be MADE into a non dumb ass.

Pete Zahut wrote:

> Did you see the new episode of Made on WED night?
>
> Ok heres the deal they had this tomboy girl that wanted to be made
> into a girly girl.
>
> She gets asked to prom by this guy Eric, she said yes and he gave her
> the hugest arrangement of flowers I have ever seen in my life.
>
> So I don't know what else goes on but somehow she ends up hanging out
> with some Eric guy that places baseball, she calls him, hot Eric, and
> calls the Eric that gave her the flowers hockey Eric, because he plays
> hockey.
>
> She talks to her made coach, and she says "Well it's good to keep your
> word, but you deserve better than that guy"
>
> It was crazy.
>
> I want to see an episode of Made with that hockey Eric kid, and his
> goal can be to be Made into someone good enough to go out with someone
> that used to be a tomboy and is now a girly girl.
>
> Did anyone see the show?

Yeah, well, I wouldn't worry about it. You won't be on it. (©2000 FM)

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.music.hip-hop (More info?)

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and babanoosh
<snoop@dodgeit.com> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:00:01 GMT this person
wrote:

>You’re the epitome of killifile Pete Zahut. So it's humorous to me to
>see you killifying some one else. I'm surprised your name isn't on wiki
>yet, as an example of why someone should be killifiled, you little mulch
>for brains fool :)

What's that? Some loser, oh yeah, ok PLONK, get a life idiot.

-
Can we stop fighting, and start living?