Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

view image please

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
Anonymous
September 8, 2004 6:10:30 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

When image appears use image resizer to expand. Does any
one know how to make the dots appear like around the last
file? I can not find the setting. A win 98 machine and a
win wp pro machine is set that way and I want to get my
laptop that way also win xp. When Xp first came out and I
upgraded to XP a person helped me find the setting. If can
be duplicated in windows explorer by holding ctrl while
highlighting a file and then click on a blank part of the
screen. Thanks.


http://home.triad.rr.com/castagna/screen.jpg


Sammy Castagna


..

More about : view image

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 8:09:35 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Sammy Castagna wrote:
> When image appears use image resizer to expand. Does any
> one know how to make the dots appear like around the last
> file? I can not find the setting. A win 98 machine and a
> win wp pro machine is set that way and I want to get my
> laptop that way also win xp. When Xp first came out and I
> upgraded to XP a person helped me find the setting. If can
> be duplicated in windows explorer by holding ctrl while
> highlighting a file and then click on a blank part of the
> screen. Thanks.
>

Right click My Computer , then select Properties/Advanced Tab. In the
Performance section, select the Settings Button and finally the Visual
Effects tab.

Check the "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle" option.


--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 6:13:06 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Ronnie I really appreciate that. It has be bugging me because I could not
find it. I am going to write it down in several places.

Sammy Castagna

"Ronnie Vernon MVP" <ronv@mvps.org> wrote in message
news:u7JKA2llEHA.3896@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Sammy Castagna wrote:
>> When image appears use image resizer to expand. Does any
>> one know how to make the dots appear like around the last
>> file? I can not find the setting. A win 98 machine and a
>> win wp pro machine is set that way and I want to get my
>> laptop that way also win xp. When Xp first came out and I
>> upgraded to XP a person helped me find the setting. If can
>> be duplicated in windows explorer by holding ctrl while
>> highlighting a file and then click on a blank part of the
>> screen. Thanks.
>>
>
> Right click My Computer , then select Properties/Advanced Tab. In the
> Performance section, select the Settings Button and finally the Visual
> Effects tab.
>
> Check the "Show Translucent Selection Rectangle" option.
>
>
> --
>
> Ronnie Vernon
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User
>
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 8:53:12 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?)

Sammy Castagna wrote:
> Ronnie I really appreciate that. It has be bugging me because I could
> not find it. I am going to write it down in several places.
>

Your Welcome, glad this helped. :) 
--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP
Windows Shell/User
!