Madden 2006 - Create Your Parents?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

So this is what the NFL exclusivity deal bring us? The ability to
choose your parents? Is this a football game, or the Sims? Check out
trailer #3.

http://www.gametrailers.com/

EA is simply pathetic sometimes.

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> So this is what the NFL exclusivity deal bring us? The ability to
> choose your parents? Is this a football game, or the Sims? Check out
> trailer #3.
>
> http://www.gametrailers.com/
>
> EA is simply pathetic sometimes.

Yeah, especially ea sports.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
> So this is what the NFL exclusivity deal bring us? The ability to
> choose your parents? Is this a football game, or the Sims? Check out
> trailer #3.
>
> http://www.gametrailers.com/
>
> EA is simply pathetic sometimes.

is it just me or is the whole idea of the new passing system sound like it's
going to be hard as hell for the average, 3-4 hour a week player to master?

You have to read defenses, recognize blocking assignments, adjust routes,
now you have a zone that limits your accuracy? And to hear the guy explain
how you cycle it (hold down r3, hit X, lift your left leg in the air, think
pure thoughts)...it all sounds to gimmicky to me...but I guess we'll see.

As for the DNA mode in madden..sounds a lot like the heisman mode on
NCAA...2 modes that I'll try for 10 minutes then abandon for the regular
part of the game...yet they waste all their effort putting this in.

TRENDING THREADS