Adding Chinese Input after installed Windows XP

Good day.

I would like to add a new input for chinese, I goto
Control Panel / Regional and Language Options / Languages / Details,
I click on Add, but I can't find 'Chinese...' from the Input Language
drop-down listing.

What can I do then?
(I added 'Chinese Input' at another machine but this time it just missing
from the drop-down list).

Kindly advise and thanks.

Thomas

I have the same problem with Greek. I managed to find the dlls for the keyboard layout but as Greek is still not in the input languages selection I have had to use another language and associated that with the Greek keyboard layout.

Unfortunately i cannot load the Greek language support in Office since it says I can't input Greek text.

How can i add Greek to the list of available input languages?

Latest posts