Best Ram Brand V2.0

I was just noting how many different RAM brands there were, and figured I would try another poll. Please feel free to comment on why it's your favorite.
10 answers Last reply
More about best brand
  1. Sorry guys, I had forgot Crucial, so I restarted the poll, was only a few minutes in anyway.
  2. I'm quite surprised with the early results of this poll.
  3. Very nice poll you have going. I have 16GB of G.Skill RAM on my Asus laptop and it runs like a beauty! *G.Skill it is!*
  4. I would have expected the Corsair fans to get on here and begin debating on why their brand is the best. :P
  5. The early voting results are wrong.
  6. Why would that be? All it is, is a poll showing the favorite RAM of tom's hardware users.
  7. G.Skill continues to grow...
  8. There was some talk a while back about G.skill Ares placing stress on the memory controller and causing CPU failures. For that reason I have favored Corsair lately. However, I have used Team and Wintech occasionally with no issues, as well as Kingston and Mushkin. The only RAM I have had an issue with in the last 6 or 8 years was Crucial Ballistix DDR2.
  9. Thanks for that information, I was considering getting the Ares, but now am rethinking that choice.
  10. What about the Sniper Series?

BTW it would be nice if this poll was sticky until it ended.
Ask a new question

Read More

poll RAM Memory