Themes Question

JamesJ

When I open the Themes combo box in desktop Properties
I see 2 Windowsxp themes and they're both the same. Any idea
why there are 2 of these.

Thanks,
James

Hi James,

See if you have an additional .theme file in this folder

%Systemroot%\Resources\Themes

The default ones being "Luna.theme" & "Windows Classic.theme"

However the .theme files may be present elsewhere. See:

Removing theme titles from the Themes listbox:
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/removetheme.htm

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Window Shell/User

"JamesJ" <jjy@adellphia.net> wrote in message
When I open the Themes combo box in desktop Properties
I see 2 Windowsxp themes and they're both the same. Any idea
why there are 2 of these.

Thanks,
James

JamesJ

I forgot Luna.Theme was the xp theme and I moved a custom theme
I called WindowsXP to this folder. removed the other.

Thanks much,
James

> Hi James,
>
> See if you have an additional .theme file in this folder
>
> %Systemroot%\Resources\Themes
>
> The default ones being "Luna.theme" & "Windows Classic.theme"
>
> However the .theme files may be present elsewhere. See:
>
> Removing theme titles from the Themes listbox:
> http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/removetheme.htm
>
> --
> Ramesh, MS-MVP
> Window Shell/User
> www.mvps.org/sramesh2k
>

> "JamesJ" <jjy@adellphia.net> wrote in message
> When I open the Themes combo box in desktop Properties
> I see 2 Windowsxp themes and they're both the same. Any idea
> why there are 2 of these.
>
> Thanks,
> James

You're welcome.