Sign in with
Your question

Asus-The worst warranty and RMA procedure in the world...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 14, 2011 9:46:18 PM

Hello,
Ok...In the following text I will describe a situation and I am waiting your comments. First of all, I am a Computer Engineer and I have a lot of clients. I had bought at 24/04/2009 a 4890 Graphic Card. Unfortunately the card has a problem with artifacts 2 years later and I decided to use the RMA procedure of ASUS. The RMA of other companies is amazing (Corsair, Plextor, etc). I send an email to ASUS to give me RMA at 03/09/2011. I receive the RMA code at 26/09/2011 (only 23 days later...amazing...) I send the product at 07/10/2011 and arrived to asus at 08/10/2011 (according to the track and trace info of mail company). I am waiting from then an info about my card. Unfortunately still waiting...ASUS what I have to say to my client for all this mess.??? Is this a behavior of a such a large company....??? Be sure that from now on I will never buy ASUS products again.... Thanks a lot for your "amazing" warranty and RMA procedure.....
a b U Graphics card
November 14, 2011 11:06:20 PM

Great scott, how did you manage to go back in time 10 years between submitting an RMA and receiving the RMA code!? You then made ASUS wait 8 years afterwards before sending the graphics card, of course they won't respond.
November 15, 2011 6:31:24 AM

You are right. I am sorry....I mean 2011. Only the first date is right...(copy-paste devil)....I correct it.....:-)
a c 109 U Graphics card
a b Ĉ ASUS
November 15, 2011 6:31:45 AM

gmcizzle said:
Great scott, how did you manage to go back in time 10 years between submitting an RMA and receiving the RMA code!? You then made ASUS wait 8 years afterwards before sending the graphics card, of course they won't respond.

HAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!!!!! :na: 
!