Asus-The worst warranty and RMA procedure in the world...

Hello,
Ok...In the following text I will describe a situation and I am waiting your comments. First of all, I am a Computer Engineer and I have a lot of clients. I had bought at 24/04/2009 a 4890 Graphic Card. Unfortunately the card has a problem with artifacts 2 years later and I decided to use the RMA procedure of ASUS. The RMA of other companies is amazing (Corsair, Plextor, etc). I send an email to ASUS to give me RMA at 03/09/2011. I receive the RMA code at 26/09/2011 (only 23 days later...amazing...) I send the product at 07/10/2011 and arrived to asus at 08/10/2011 (according to the track and trace info of mail company). I am waiting from then an info about my card. Unfortunately still waiting...ASUS what I have to say to my client for all this mess.??? Is this a behavior of a such a large company....??? Be sure that from now on I will never buy ASUS products again.... Thanks a lot for your "amazing" warranty and RMA procedure.....
3 answers Last reply
More about asus worst warranty procedure world
  1. Great scott, how did you manage to go back in time 10 years between submitting an RMA and receiving the RMA code!? You then made ASUS wait 8 years afterwards before sending the graphics card, of course they won't respond.
  2. You are right. I am sorry....I mean 2011. Only the first date is right...(copy-paste devil)....I correct it.....:-)
  3. gmcizzle said:
    Great scott, how did you manage to go back in time 10 years between submitting an RMA and receiving the RMA code!? You then made ASUS wait 8 years afterwards before sending the graphics card, of course they won't respond.

HAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!!!!! :na:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Asus Graphics