badtofu

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2005
ok earlier yesterday my connection was fine [comcast 4mb]. i decide to add a second monitor onto my rig so i enable dualview on my gcard [xfx 6600gt]. now my connection sppeed is slow as sin. i did a speed test over at dslreports and my connection barely made it to 1mb. what the hell happened? any advice or suggestion to further investigate whats going on? i've double checked my comp for spyware and i'm clean. this is becoming rather annoying to me. thanks for any help you can give

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
ive had similar problems with other devices when i put them next to the modem. but that also came with disconnects.

go tell your alien brothers, that ronnie cordova says they're gay!!! <A HREF="http://sockbaby.com" target="_new"> sock baby </A>

RichPLS

Champion
I think you need to upgrade your video card, the modem is just displaying disgust.

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

riser

Illustrious
haha come on now..

I was thinking that maybe with hooking up the monitors that he moved something next to his modem or ruined a cable.

But I'd power cycle first and then start troubleshooting.. like call the ISP and stuff.