HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Skye,
Since when did you have fans??

My news reader just told me there were new newsgroups... alt.fan.skye being
one of them. LOL... That's just too funny!

Brenden D. Chase wrote:

> Hey Skye,
> Since when did you have fans??

Where the hell is Skye anyway? I miss his distinctive brand of fanboyism. So
refreshing compared to the generic trolling dullards.

-Z-

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Brenden D. Chase wrote:
>
>> Hey Skye,
>> Since when did you have fans??
>
> Where the hell is Skye anyway? I miss his distinctive brand of fanboyism.
> So refreshing compared to the generic trolling dullards.
>
> -Z-

I can agree with that.

"Brenden D. Chase" <brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com> wrote in message

> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
>> Brenden D. Chase wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Skye,
>>> Since when did you have fans??
>>
>> Where the hell is Skye anyway? I miss his distinctive brand of fanboyism.
>> So refreshing compared to the generic trolling dullards.
>>
>> -Z-
>
> I can agree with that.

He posted once about something last week but he has been relatively quiet.

In article <%gCze.56235$R21.15465@lakeread06>,
brenden.chaseREMOVE@THISgmail.com says...

>Hey Skye,
> Since when did you have fans??
>
>My news reader just told me there were new newsgroups... alt.fan.skye being
>one of them. LOL... That's just too funny!

I'm a Skye fan/bitch.....I do miss the little snookums.

TRENDING THREADS