Can't see my HP printer on my network using a Netgear N600 Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDM61

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2011
My HP printer finds my network, signs on just fine, has internet. My 2 wired PCs are connected and have internet. My 2 wireless laptops find the network and have internet. Everything has internet successfully thru the router...........not one of them can print anything because not one of them can see the printer that I know is there. Please help if you can.

RichardPowell

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012

Im havin the same problem brah!!! I bought an HP PHOTOSMART wireless printer and IM using a Netgear N600 router. The wireless in my house works fine, and the printer itself finds the network and connects to it. However, none of the computer in my house can FIND THE FUCKIN PRINTER!#$#@^*@#@

If youve figure out how to fix this, please call me and tell me what to do!!!!

(207)-744-9041

CALL ME THO< for real I need help and the HP-support guys dont speak english well and theyre dumb!

netnovice

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
If you are using win 7, turn on discovery. Next load the drivers, that's on the CD that came with the printer on every pc that is expected to access the printer. Then go to start menu, devices and printers or settings printers, depending on the "OS"; Then add device, in this case printer. When asked: wether direct connect or network, choose NETWORK! I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.