setting up a multiple monitor system

I'm running WinXP and have just installed 3
Rage XL cards (AtI PCI) two of the monitors
are working but the third is not.all drivers are
installed and there are no errors Under the Device
manager the only thing i can see different
on the card that is not working is when i go under
properties,then details it says that the
"Driver File" is Not Detected and
the Release Version is Not Detected. This card
is in the PCI Slot 1--- the cards that are
functioning are in slots
2 & 4.--- Just recently upgraded
to Service Pack 2dell dimension L1000R

"caseykucera" wrote:
> I'm running WinXP and have just installed 3
> Rage XL cards (AtI PCI) two of the monitors
> are working but the third is not.all drivers are
> installed and there are no errors Under the Device
> manager the only thing i can see different
> on the card that is not working is when i go under
> properties,then details it says that the
> "Driver File" is Not Detected and
> the Release Version is Not Detected. This card
> is in the PCI Slot 1--- the cards that are
> functioning are in slots
> 2 & 4.--- Just recently upgraded
> to Service Pack 2dell dimension L1000R

The best resource I have found for multiple monitor setups is here:
http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon/

Good Luck,

Jon