Motorola V600 phone diable?

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Is there a (physical not electrical) disable for the Motorola V600 phone's
Camera available? Since many companies don't permit cameras inside, this
could be a work around (if the company accepts). One can put an ugly
sticker on it, but does anyone know of perhaps a modified slider plastic
case the covers up the camera in the normal position?

Thank you in advance.

-srr
3 answers Last reply
More about motorola v600 phone diable
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    say2 wrote:
    > Is there a (physical not electrical) disable for the Motorola V600 phone's
    > Camera available? Since many companies don't permit cameras inside, this
    > could be a work around (if the company accepts). One can put an ugly
    > sticker on it, but does anyone know of perhaps a modified slider plastic
    > case the covers up the camera in the normal position?
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > -srr

    You could get some of that special Motorola camera tape, which works as
    well as any other opaque lens cover. But no camera phones means no
    camera phones, regardless of any easily removed lens cover. Anything
    easily disabled is also easily re-enabled, and would therefore be
    unacceptable in a venue with such restrictions.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

    Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in news:cgjma6$33p@library1.airnews.net:

    >> Thank you in advance.
    >>
    >> -srr
    >
    > You could get some of that special Motorola camera tape, which works
    > as well as any other opaque lens cover. ...>

    Is this a special tape? A quick search on Google doesn't show anything
    obvious. Do you have any pointers? Thank you.

    -srr
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.gsm,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

    say2 wrote:

    > Jer <gdunn@airmail.ten> wrote in news:cgjma6$33p@library1.airnews.net:
    >

    >>>Thank you in advance.
    >>>
    >>>-srr
    >>
    >>You could get some of that special Motorola camera tape, which works
    >>as well as any other opaque lens cover. ...>
    >

    > Is this a special tape? A quick search on Google doesn't show anything
    > obvious. Do you have any pointers? Thank you.
    >
    > -srr

    I think I misplaced a :) somewhere.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of
    what we know." -- Richard Wilbur

GSM Phones Motorola Cameras