A hole lot of trouble! (cant enter bios)

Skoppt

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2013
Hello!
Ive just reinstalled windows 7 on my machine (time to make the yearly cleanup) the problem started when the boot order did not stick and i couldnt boot the win cd from my sata drive. After a few runs and a little goovle i managed to figure it out the problem, change an option to IDE instead ofRaid. Instalation went smotly, after i installed chipset drivers, windows updates ans gpu, 1 hour of preference adjustments i find myself reboot over and over again (4 or 5 times) the 6th was my downfall, when it apears "no boot device found". So i entered bios and put the boot order normaly. Rebooted and still nothing... Here is the tricky part i had the ideia of choosing the "load fail safe config" from bios, and the pc rebooted to start the memory test check (before it didnt do it). Now the problem: the test takes 8/10mins to complete (really dont know why) its only 4 gbs. But it loops 3 times minimum. If i hit the esc key on my usb keyboard it doesnt responds (lights are on tho.) restarting only leads to restart the test since the keyboard takes longer to be detected than the test to start. Even if i let it go trought with the test only to end up at account choice screen at wich point my keyboard is not responsive nither the mouse.

Ive tried removing the usb m/key reconect and nothing. Batery cmos didnt work either removing memory racks didnt work either.

So any ideias? Im runing a Abit ip35-pro with 4x 1GB ram.