Solved

BIOS Flash

Hi, I have a Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H rev 1.1 and I just flashed my BIOS and I am wondering; if a BIOS flash goes wrong, will the PC simply not turn on or will it run for a while then fail, when and how would it fail?, my PC turns on no problems, am I safe? should I worry?, BTW my computer is NOT slower yet not faster, it seems normal, I can also get into the BIOS and OS, thanks.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bios flash
  1. Best answer
    Quadacon said:
    Hi, I have a Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H rev 1.1 and I just flashed my BIOS and I am wondering; if a BIOS flash goes wrong, will the PC simply not turn on or will it run for a while then fail, when and how would it fail?, my PC turns on no problems, am I safe? should I worry?, BTW my computer is NOT slower yet not faster, it seems normal, I can also get into the BIOS and OS, thanks.

I particularly do not think it would be much of a problem in future...IF THE update was wrong the PC would not have started at all.Its either yes or no...nothing in between just like a truth table. :) By the way..why bother if you have flashed the official BIOS updates ?
  2. SPEED94 said:
    I particularly do not think it would be much of a problem in future...IF THE update was wrong the PC would not have started at all.Its either yes or no...nothing in between just like a truth table. :) By the way..why bother if you have flashed the official BIOS updates ?

I flashed because I was mucking around with face wizard and I decided to change the image back to default... but I couldn't so I flashed
  3. Best answer selected by Quadacon.
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards BIOS Flash Gigabyte