Output to Computer Monitor

Can anyone tell me how to "output" the Playstation to a computer monitor ...
if possible, without having to have the monitor actually attached to a
computer?

Thanks.

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:51:08 +0200, Jill & Ellis
<jillandellis@t-online.de> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to "output" the Playstation to a computer monitor
> if possible, without having to have the monitor actually attached to a
> computer?
>
> Thanks.

You need a VGA-box/adaptor. As far as i know the PS2 doesnt support
monitors very well but there are some adaptors. The Dreamcast for example
had native VGA Support and belive me monitor is 1000x times better than
stupid TV (excluding HDTV)!!

search for stuff like this
http://www.success-hk.com/welcome/vga-adaptor/vga.htm

oh and yes the monitor doesnt need to be attached to a PC, in this case
the PS2 is the "pc"

-- Hope i could help you out

xkoba

TRENDING THREADS