Order of files displayed is not alphabetical

I cannot get files in the open or save dialogs to display
in any microsoft office products (word, powerpoint etc.)
but is OK in other software.
This happened after arranging icons in my pictures by
date rather than by name.
Even after switching back to name and displays OK in my
docs, all of my files are listed by date and not name!!!

"Stockers" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I cannot get files in the open or save dialogs to display
>in any microsoft office products (word, powerpoint etc.)
>but is OK in other software.
>This happened after arranging icons in my pictures by
>date rather than by name.
>Even after switching back to name and displays OK in my
>docs, all of my files are listed by date and not name!!!

Try this: arrange the icons in an Explorer window, press CTRL while
you close the window.

--
(tm)