I've similar problem with my PC. Ever since I bought my PC two years ago I got random crashes with no BSOD.
During the two years I've changed the graphic card, PSU, new memory, new SSD for the OS and reinstalled Windows 7 several times, but still I got the crashes. I've also run memtest without finding any problem.
So, my problem is probably related to the mother board, the processor or any driver.
- Asus P6X58D PREMIUM
- Intel Core i7 920, 2.66GHz
- Corsair 12GB (6x2GB) 1600MHz XMS3
- ASUS GeForce GTX 560Ti 1GB PhysX CUDA
- OCZ SSD Octane Series 2,5" - 256 GB (used for the OS)
- 80GB 2.5" SSD Intel X25-M G2 SATA
- HDD Hitachi 2TB
- Fractal Design Newton R2 650W PSU