• Homebuilt
  • Cases
  • Dimension
  • Dell
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
January 13, 2012 7:32:49 PM

Hello,
i need any old case slide side for a dell dimension 4700 case. You know the side that slides open for the tech to service the inside? I need one.

More about : dell dimension 4700 case

a b B Homebuilt system
January 13, 2012 7:51:34 PM

I believe I have some of those laying around my shop. If you are in driving distance to Cincinnati I may be able to help you out for cheap (~$20 for a 'new-to-you' case). Unfortunately shipping is not an option as I have neither the time nor proper packing materials for such things.
PM me and I will get you my contact information
m
l
a b B Homebuilt system
January 13, 2012 8:49:56 PM

ccf_geek said:
Hello,
i need any old case slide side for a dell dimension 4700 case. You know the side that slides open for the tech to service the inside? I need one.

There were two, one square, one "D" style , can't really use "any old" one.
m
l
Related resources
January 20, 2012 6:29:04 PM

delluser1 said:
There were two, one square, one "D" style , can't really use "any old" one.

Thanks for clarifying that. I need the square style. :hello: 
m
l
January 20, 2012 6:30:01 PM

CaedenV said:
I believe I have some of those laying around my shop. If you are in driving distance to Cincinnati I may be able to help you out for cheap (~$20 for a 'new-to-you' case). Unfortunately shipping is not an option as I have neither the time nor proper packing materials for such things.

:pfff:  I live in Maryland by the Dead-skins Stadium...
m
l
January 20, 2012 6:31:36 PM

CaedenV said:

Looking at your system specs gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!!! Awesome! :bounce: 
m
l
!