Dell dimension 4700 case

Hello,
i need any old case slide side for a dell dimension 4700 case. You know the side that slides open for the tech to service the inside? I need one.
5 answers Last reply
More about dell dimension 4700 case
  1. I believe I have some of those laying around my shop. If you are in driving distance to Cincinnati I may be able to help you out for cheap (~$20 for a 'new-to-you' case). Unfortunately shipping is not an option as I have neither the time nor proper packing materials for such things.
    PM me and I will get you my contact information
  2. ccf_geek said:
    Hello,
    i need any old case slide side for a dell dimension 4700 case. You know the side that slides open for the tech to service the inside? I need one.

There were two, one square, one "D" style , can't really use "any old" one.
  3. delluser1 said:
    There were two, one square, one "D" style , can't really use "any old" one.

Thanks for clarifying that. I need the square style. :hello:
  4. CaedenV said:
    I believe I have some of those laying around my shop. If you are in driving distance to Cincinnati I may be able to help you out for cheap (~$20 for a 'new-to-you' case). Unfortunately shipping is not an option as I have neither the time nor proper packing materials for such things.

:pfff: I live in Maryland by the Dead-skins Stadium...
  5. CaedenV said:
    I believe I have some of those laying around my shop. If you are in driving distance to Cincinnati I may be able to help you out for cheap (~$20 for a 'new-to-you' case). Unfortunately shipping is not an option as I have neither the time nor proper packing materials for such things.

Looking at your system specs gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside!!! Awesome! :bounce:
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Cases Dimension Dell Systems