GTX 560 Ti vs MSI N560 (non ti)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosb

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2011
One quick question i have to make the choice between two cards (yes only these cards) they are:

Regular ECS GTX 560 Ti and

MSI N560GTX Twin Frozr II/OC GeForce (non ti)

I've heard there really is no difference between both of the cards but the MSI version does have better cooling and supposedly better add ons. So the question is which one should i go for, the price is more or less the same so that isn't a problem but which one has the better performance? Please if i'm wrong on something do correct me. :bounce:

demoose

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
Did you ever get a reply to your question with regards to the MSI GTX 560 ti & non ti? I tried looking for reviews on the non ti with no joy but loads of reviews on the ti version. I think better the devil you know. There has to be a valid reason why the non ti is cheaper & it's probably not a good reason.

carlosb

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2011

actually i didn't get answer =(. However i went for a different brand; the GIGABYTE 560 Ti OC, this is because where i live the GIGABYTE 560 ti is actually cheaper than a regular EVGA or MSI 560 non ti (probably fees and shipping issues). Its a great card and runs very fast, not to mention it has two fans which cool it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.