How much money do I need to start a business software?

Agili Ron

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
I would like to start a business software specifically programming and database to create programs like video games to cell phone, automobile programs, bank programs, fly programs or small innovation, etc. Any advice.

Best advance
Agili ron

Well really not much as I assume you have the software you are programming in. First you need to make a software someone wants you can do that from your house... First money involved will prob be advertisement.. Or you can just cold call allot of people but that sucks. I guess you need to be more specific are you wanting to hire people, rent a building, ect.??

Thent

Hi :)

Some advice for you about business...and I own a few...and this is VERY true for a new business...

The FIRST year ..YOU pay for the BUSINESS, plus all your housing/food/personal costs...

The SECOND year ...the business should make enough money to pay for itself, buy YOU continue to pay your personal costs...

The THIRD year the business should pay for business AND personal costs....

The FOURTH year you will make a profit....

Take my word thats how it WILL work out.....unless you win the Lottery :)

All the best Brett :)

Agili Ron

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012

Hello friends,

Thanks for your suggestion, Really I am highly appreciated!

Best regards
Agili

Agili Ron

Honorable
Mar 15, 2012
Hello friends,

An HRMS software administrator will typically have the option to define field by field what information employees can view, not view, or update. There may also be situations where they can change data but that change must be approved by others before the change is live. This important capability will be discussed later in this article under the option title Work Flow Management.

Best regards
Agili Ron