LADY LINKSTERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 12, 2005 12:18:30 AM

http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:22:48 AM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1115867910.689389.296260@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

Natalie is SOOOO hot!!!
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 12:17:14 PM

I really liked, "The End"!

Bill Crocker

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

May 12, 2005 8:33:37 PM

http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga­2005

>You have no idea about contrast have you?

You want more or less?

Shooting in the bright midday sun made things kinda tough.
And I probably should've done a Custom White Balance to
get some of those puke yellow/green skirts correct.
But I put these pics up kinda quick since my fans don't like to wait.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 2:56:42 AM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

You have no idea about contrast have you?
H.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 10:27:34 PM

>So by your own admission, your pics are not up to scratch.

All depends on what you want scratched.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 10:27:40 PM

>So by your own admission, your pics are not up to scratch.

All depends on what you want scratched.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 12:31:40 AM

http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

>You have no idea about contrast have you?

You want more or less?

Shooting in the bright midday sun made things kinda tough.
And I probably should've done a Custom White Balance to
get some of those puke yellow/green skirts correct.
But I put these pics up kinda quick since my fans don't like to wait.
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 12:37:15 AM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

>You have no idea about contrast have you?

>You want more or less?

>Shooting in the bright midday sun made things kinda tough.
>And I probably should've done a Custom White Balance to
>get some of those puke yellow/green skirts correct.
>But I put these pics up kinda quick since my fans don't like to wait.

So by your own admission, your pics are not up to scratch. Why therefore do
you post them here? Certainly, I would do no such thing unless I thought my
pics were beyond criticism - well, not unless I added "I probably should
have done a custom ....." etc when I posted, ie, by way of "Here's a lesson
learnt"

Hannah.
(With apologies to all for the previous non-reply a moment ago)
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 2:11:37 AM

On 13 May 2005 18:27:34 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

>> So by your own admission, your pics are not up to scratch.
>
> All depends on what you want scratched.

Must be those darned rash statements of hers. Some soothing
lotion might help. Especially if applied at home by someone that
"damn well gives her the respect she deserves".
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 6:35:36 PM

"Annika1980" <annika1980@aol.com> wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/lpga2005

> >You have no idea about contrast have you?

> You want more or less?

Some fill flash would have been nice. Failing that, you might try futzing
with curves, e.g. figure out where the shadowed faces are falling, and
raising the curve at that point. Or maybe CS2 has a "fill light" function.

Have you tried RSE yet? It's quite good for allowing you to control the
histogram.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan
!