MSI P67A-C43 in Old Apevia Case

Turborex01

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2012
I'm looking to upgrade my old comp and am before I order parts, I'd like to make sure everything will fit.

I'm thinking of going with a Intel i5 2500k and MSI P67A-C43 (B3) Intel P67 MB.

My case is Apevia X Cruiser.

The Apevia website says it will fit Mother Boards up to 12"x11", and MSI's website says the board is 30.5cm x 21.5cm, which if I recall correctly, is 12"x9" or so. While those dimensions clearly fit within the 12"x11", I just want to make sure I won't have any issues as the case is roughly 6-7 years old.

And just for good measure, I plan on throwing a AMD Radeon HD 6850 in it also. So if something won't fit, or someone has some recommendations, please let me know.

P.S. Let me know if it will fit too!

Thanks!

Solution
Your motherboard is ATX size and your case accepts ATX motherboards, so it will fit fine. The 6850 is around 9.25" in length depending on manufacturer. You can measure from the drive cage to the back of the case to double check if it will fit, but I imagine it should fit fine.

Hope you love your new upgrade!!

phensen

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2011
Your motherboard is ATX size and your case accepts ATX motherboards, so it will fit fine. The 6850 is around 9.25" in length depending on manufacturer. You can measure from the drive cage to the back of the case to double check if it will fit, but I imagine it should fit fine.

Hope you love your new upgrade!!

Solution