There are two duplicated Taskbars on my desktop. When I open one program
there is one taskbar button on each Taskbar.How can I delete any one of
them?

In addition to Kelly's tweaks, Charms, you should be able to right click one
of the taskbars and click "kill taskbar" or "kill toolbar" if it's
available. You can right click and see.

Chad Harris