Sign in with
Your question

Help! NZXT Phantom and Foxconn g33m02 motherboard

Last response: in Motherboards
March 10, 2013 4:44:20 AM

Hello,
I am slowly developing a new rig, so currently i have a new case and RAM as well as power supply. The only components needed are AMD processor and Mobo. So, untill my next paycheck i am trying to throw the old intel Foxconn in the new case with its CPU. But the motherboard is older, and doesnt have clots personolized to the new case. The case has 2x3 pin connectors for: Power sw, HDD LED, and Reset sw. It also has 2x1 pin connectors for the 2 other LED fans. I am unsure as to where to plug these in because there is no place for them... If someone can help i would greatly appreciate it! I am semi-new to building and upgrading, but i couldnt find the manual for this specific mobo, so i thought to go here! Please help if you know as to how i can do this...
March 16, 2013 9:15:25 PM

C12Friedman said:
Here's a link to the motherboard "easyguide" http://www.foxconnsupport.com/download.aspx?models=en-u... select Manuals then EasyGuide then, at the bottom of the second page are 5 red boxes, the middle one shows your front panel pin out
Hope it helps
edited to fix link

The link Definitely helped! However that is the same mobo,.. to a certain extent. Mine doesnt have that color code for the plugins! It is plain and simple black, where the old interface on the old case was a single plug. Also even when i plug the wires into that interface following those directions i get nothing.. however when i plug the LED front into the third row going downwards i get power to that alone... haha, im not sure as to what to do, but im sure they are just truly avoiding eachother! If you wish to continue helping please feel free! I would love to have this running before i upgrade!
m
l
Related resources
a c 151 V Motherboard
March 20, 2013 8:59:52 PM

Sorry if it looked like I dropped this, I was trying to find other information (unsuccessfully). What was the make and model of the original computer before turning into a Phantom?
m
l
March 20, 2013 9:05:34 PM

C12Friedman said:
Sorry if it looked like I dropped this, I was trying to find other information (unsuccessfully). What was the make and model of the original computer before turning into a Phantom?

I do appreciate you looking nonetheless, it is nice to know some people are willing to take thier time and help others:p  The original make and model of the computer was a dell Vostro 200. As i said id like to get it up and running, before i have ally upgrade parts.. so any info helps. Ty for your time and lemme know if you can find anything as i am researching too..
m
l
!