R500 for xflop 1.5 full circle NOT EVEN IN PRODUCTION YET!!!

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 11:42:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

This news will be coming out in the next few days. The R500 isn't even
in production yet. ATI is not manufacturing them and only just recently
finalized the final chip design. Micro$haft is trying to make a deal
with IBM to manufacture them. This is getting just totally hilarious!
It is not too far from August. Do the arithmetic. Oh, that excludes you
xflop fanfairies. We know you are too stupid to know arithmetic.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 7:36:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <1121179360.742161.53090@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
blig_murk@yahoo.com says...

>This news will be coming out in the next few days. The R500 isn't even
>in production yet. ATI is not manufacturing them and only just recently
>finalized the final chip design. Micro$haft is trying to make a deal
>with IBM to manufacture them. This is getting just totally hilarious!
>It is not too far from August. Do the arithmetic. Oh, that excludes you
>xflop fanfairies. We know you are too stupid to know arithmetic.

When is the PS3 coming out Bliggety bling bling? Oh thats right....next
spring.....maybe....lol!!!! Give it a rest already! All three consoles will be
great just like this generation. Get over it and just play.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 8:34:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Blig Merk wrote:

<snip>

Are you steamKILLER's father?
July 13, 2005 2:41:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On 12 Jul 2005 07:42:40 -0700, "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>This news will be coming out in the next few days. The R500 isn't even
>in production yet. ATI is not manufacturing them and only just recently
>finalized the final chip design. Micro$haft is trying to make a deal
>with IBM to manufacture them. This is getting just totally hilarious!
>It is not too far from August. Do the arithmetic. Oh, that excludes you
>xflop fanfairies. We know you are too stupid to know arithmetic.

I honestly don't get the point of spending so much time and effort of
your life concerning yourself with such trivial matters - and it
*such* a pathetic manner. It'll be ready when it's ready, and that'll
be the point to judge it. I find it hilarious that you talk of
"fanfairies", whilst being far more of a fanboy than any of them.

Then again, sometimes I wonder if you're even really real. Maybe
you're not a fanboy, but a fanbot.

andyt
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 5:05:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

I think Microsoft knows what they're doing. The Xbox's release will be
as they said it would be: sometime in November or December
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 9:16:36 PM

terry vickers wrote:

> Bliggy generated more interest in the original Xbox than Microsoft could
> ever have achieved. :)

Yeah, that is why it ended up in third place out of the current
generation of consoles. Of course, in the typical twisted logic of a
brain dead xflop fanfairy, this is somehow winning.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 9:27:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

The more the xflop fanfairies cry, the more I laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!!! How
difficult is that to understand? The anguish and despair in these
like the subhuman wretches that are xflop fanfairies.
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 10:52:43 PM

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Blig Merk wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> Are you steamKILLER's father?

Umm ... I guess you think it's possible he's a sperm donor?
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:32:30 AM

wrote:

>This news will be coming out in the next few days. The R500 isn't even
>in production yet. ATI is not manufacturing them and only just recently
>finalized the final chip design. Micro$haft is trying to make a deal
>with IBM to manufacture them. This is getting just totally hilarious!
>It is not too far from August. Do the arithmetic. Oh, that excludes you
>xflop fanfairies. We know you are too stupid to know arithmetic.

MS really should be thinkng about putting off the launch. There just
isn't enough time between now and November for developers to come out
with anything that looks really good.

If the first 360 titles look weak because they are rushed people are
just going to wait for Sony and Nintendo to come out. I don't see why
MS feels the need to rush the 360 out the door. I don't think there is
anyone who will buy a 360 just because it is out first.

Unless developers start releasing amazing new screenshots and videos
from the new hardware developer kits, MS is in big trouble. Especially
after how bad the MTV and E3 stuff went.

I really think the 360 should be held back until Halo 3 is ready and
launch with it.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:32:31 AM

Kent Rastin wrote:

> MS really should be thinkng about putting off the launch.

No they shouldn't. They need to launch first in the next generation, and a
pre-Xmas launch is a key part of that.

> There just
> isn't enough time between now and November for developers to come out
> with anything that looks really good.

There's lots of good looking stuff already. Games have been in development
for more than a year already.

> If the first 360 titles look weak because they are rushed people are
> just going to wait for Sony and Nintendo to come out.

There are more launch titles (and a wider variety) for Xbox 360 than there
were for Xbox. And if people hold off, it's just as likely they won't see
anything they like in the Revolution and PS3 launches. In which case they
can buy an Xbox then, since there will be a year's worth of games on it.
Only a small percentage of users buy a console in the launch window.

> I don't see why
> MS feels the need to rush the 360 out the door. I don't think there is
> anyone who will buy a 360 just because it is out first.

They'll sell millions of consoles before the next console comes out. How
many million is anybody's guess. Two? Five? More?

> Unless developers start releasing amazing new screenshots and videos
> from the new hardware developer kits, MS is in big trouble.

The system isn't out, the games aren't out. Why be so premature?

> Especially
> after how bad the MTV and E3 stuff went.

The MTV gayness is old news now, nobody (except Bligmerk) remembers or
cares. And MS had a good showing at E3. They were the only ones with
playable next-gen games on the show floor.

> I really think the 360 should be held back until Halo 3 is ready and
> launch with it.

Hell no. They launch this year, then launch Halo 3 day and date with the
PS3's launch in North America.

-Z-
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:41:14 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <1121300851.948099.229730@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
blig_murk@yahoo.com says...

>The more the xflop fanfairies cry, the more I laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!!! How
>difficult is that to understand? The anguish and despair in these
>like the subhuman wretches that are xflop fanfairies.

LOL!!! Seems to me your the one crying all the time. Just buy all the consoles
and then you don't have to cry about what you don't have. If you don't have
the money to buy all three then just buy one and be happy with it. No reason
to get all worked up over another console that you don't even own. Do you
realize that you spend more time then I do on the Xbox and I'm a fanboy of the
Xbox? LMAO!!!
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:49:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <1121300196.490417.92550@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
blig_murk@yahoo.com says...

>terry vickers wrote:
>
>> Bliggy generated more interest in the original Xbox than Microsoft could
>> ever have achieved. :)
>
>Yeah, that is why it ended up in third place out of the current
>generation of consoles. Of course, in the typical twisted logic of a
>brain dead xflop fanfairy, this is somehow winning.

It is winning.....in my living room. Thats all I'm worried about. Owning all
three is simply the best way to win as a gamer though.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 12:57:27 PM

"Bilge Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The more the xflop fanfairies cry, the more I laugh. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

The only one crying here is YOU, bilgefake.
Anonymous
July 14, 2005 4:59:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

>> Bliggy generated more interest in the original Xbox than Microsoft could
>> ever have achieved. :)
>
> Yeah, that is why it ended up in third place out of the current
> generation of consoles. Of course, in the typical twisted logic of a
> brain dead xflop fanfairy, this is somehow winning.

Who said anything about winning?

If all that matters to you are sales figures, that's your problem.

PS Your music collection must be really shite. ;)

--
terry v
GT: terryfied