I have 2 user accounts on my computer. when one is
active and I am away from it, the computer shuts down the
user and I have to re-sign in. Is there a way to set the
time before this happens or can this feature be
deactivated?

"gk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have 2 user accounts on my computer. when one is
>active and I am away from it, the computer shuts down the
>user and I have to re-sign in. Is there a way to set the
>time before this happens or can this feature be
>deactivated?

Try this: "Welcome Screen Appears After Your Computer Has Been Idle"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810607).

--
(tm)