Desktop workspace

sammy

Hi,
Does any know how to change to a different desktop theme
or I think it's workspace. I did it once before now I
can't remember how. It's like having an optiion of 4
various desktop themes or WORKSPACE, ie a theme for your
working files, a theme for other stuff etc..
I think you press certain keys to bring your 4 options out.
Thanks

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

"Sammy" <sam8472@icqmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Does any know how to change to a different desktop theme
> or I think it's workspace. I did it once before now I
> can't remember how. It's like having an optiion of 4
> various desktop themes or WORKSPACE, ie a theme for your
> working files, a theme for other stuff etc..
> I think you press certain keys to bring your 4 options out.
> Thanks

You wouldn't by any chance be thinking of 4 Virtual Desktops?
Something you can achieve using (one of) the XP Powertoys available from

hth

george