NCAA 2006 Rosters

Does anyone have the rosters for NCAA to be downloaded

"Mike Roskowinski" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone have the rosters for NCAA to be downloaded

Yes. Are you looking for Action Replay Xbox or PS2 versions?

If so go to www.maddenmania.com and it is on the first page listed under
blacklover.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "Mike Roskowinski" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have the rosters for NCAA to be downloaded
> >

> Yes. Are you looking for Action Replay Xbox or PS2 versions?
>
> If so go to www.maddenmania.com and it is on the first page listed under
> blacklover.

That's the login name you took? OMG I knew it, NA NA NA NA NA NA>.

"Rosko" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
> Yes for PS2. I went to that website but dont understand how to get them
> to my memory card. Do I need to send the card in to someone to do it?

You can. There are a couple of guys who put it on the card. Blacklover, DT
Linder and Fairdale Kings come to mind. The other thing you can do is get
an action replay max and download them onto your PC and then load them onto
your memory card yourself. It costs about $30 but you can buy one from Best
Buy and use it once and then return it if you are concerned about price
(although that would be dishonest).

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "Rosko" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Yes for PS2. I went to that website but dont understand how to get them
> > to my memory card. Do I need to send the card in to someone to do it?
> >

> You can. There are a couple of guys who put it on the card. Blacklover,

Blacklover? WTF homo.

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> "Rosko" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
>> > Yes for PS2. I went to that website but dont understand how to get
>> > them
>> > to my memory card. Do I need to send the card in to someone to do it?
>> >

>> You can. There are a couple of guys who put it on the card. Blacklover,
>
> Blacklover? WTF homo.

That's classic. Someone with the name of HIV Steve calling someone a homo.
Like most people on this ng, he would kick your ass as well.

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote

> That's classic. Someone with the name of HIV Steve calling someone a
> homo.

Why?

gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>>> "Rosko" <mroskow@charter.net> wrote in message
>>> >

>>> You can. There are a couple of guys who put it on the card.
>>> Blacklover,
>>
>> Blacklover? WTF homo.

Maybe he Loves Black Woman, or Black And Milds or Black Jack,,,,,,Just cause
your an AIDS Infested Cock Sucler don't assume nothing

RoskO

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2005

I got the AMR and I still cannot get this damn thing to work. How do
you do it? I burnt the CD and it only reads audio tracks. Is there
instructions on how to do this? Thanks for all the help