Virtu MVP - no integrated graphics device was found

Hey everyone! I can't find anyone else having this problem, so I decided to make a post myself.

So, I recently bought an intel i7 2700K (which has an integrated HD3000) and installed it into my motherboard. After I had downloaded alot of drivers etc I decided to try out Virty MVP which my new sabertooth z77 motherboard supports. I downloaded the files, ran the .exe file and then I got this error message that said "Virtu MVP - no integrated graphics device was found" and it shut down.

What have I done wrong? I know Virtu MVP supports sandy bridge processors with HD 3000. Are there any HD 3000 drivers I need to download?

/Theo
4 answers Last reply
More about virtu integrated graphics device found
  1. Make sure that the iGPU is enabled in the BIOS (I'm assuming that you're using a discreet GPU). I don't know exactly what it will be for that mobo, but with my P8Z68-V LE, it's under "System Agent Configuration". The setting to enable is "iGPU MultiMonitor"
  2. of topic how are you finding that mobo apart from the virtu MVP problem? im thinking of buying it as it will be nice with a 7870 and hd4000 graphics from a i5 3750k.

any way good luck.
  3. Xador said:
    Hey everyone! I can't find anyone else having this problem, so I decided to make a post myself.

So, I recently bought an intel i7 2700K (which has an integrated HD3000) and installed it into my motherboard. After I had downloaded alot of drivers etc I decided to try out Virty MVP which my new sabertooth z77 motherboard supports. I downloaded the files, ran the .exe file and then I got this error message that said "Virtu MVP - no integrated graphics device was found" and it shut down.

What have I done wrong? I know Virtu MVP supports sandy bridge processors with HD 3000. Are there any HD 3000 drivers I need to download?

/Theo

I am using a i7 2600k and an asus z77 v pro and was having the same problem as you, what i did to get passed this was to first turn on the igpu which is in system agent configuration in the advance tab, then with the asus support cd i clicked on lucidlogix virtu mvp wizard, once that was set up there was a folder on the desktop called lucid wizard, i opened it up and launched the lucidwizard application. I let it run and a couple of reboots later for install and updates MVP was up and running, hope it helps, i was looking forward to this to see if it would get rid of the awful tearing i see in borderlands and it did :)
  4. Don't know about your board but on my asus board it seems it was wrong licence info in the asus bios, that the virtu instal program couldn't recognise. I auto updated windows, then updated to the latest virtu drivers (released 24 April), reinstalled virtu and all good.
    http://www.lucidlogix.com/driverdownloads-virtu.html
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs