Get GSM Tri-Band Phone for as little as $35 USD

Last response: in Technologies
September 3, 2004 8:15:01 AM

Here's how to get a brand new phone for as little as $35.00
There are many websites that use this same system. They are known as "Matrix"
system.
Basically every site works the same way.
Except the one I am going to give you below.
This is the best one. I will tell you why later.

First, let me show you how this works.
Most site are the same.

1. You have to buy some item for $35.00 USD - Item varies from website.
2. You choose the phone you want as a gift.
3. Depending on the phone you choose, your name will be placed on a "List"
3.1 Each list has different number listed - this number is the number of
people required to buy the item, before a free gift is given out.
3.2 If you see a list that has 10 number, it means that they required 10
people to join that list for each phone they give out.
Example:
If you are the First person on the list, and then ten more people joined, you
will then get the phone. The Second person then wait for 10 more people to
join.
When 10 more people join, the Second person gets the phone, and so on.

4. How fast can you get the phone is depend on many factors. The phone you
choose, how many people interested on the same phone, and how many join
perday.
Using the List of 10 above, if you are at the tenth place, you then have to
wait for 10x10 persons (One phone give out every time 10 people join, and
there are 10 people ahead of you).
If you selected phone is HOT, there may be a lot of people join per day, make
the list move faster.
Example:
If 5 people join the same list per day, then you will get your phone in 20
days.
But if 10 people join, you will the get your phone in just 10 days.

The ABOVE applies to most sites.

And here's what makes the site I am going to give you better than any other.

1. They are new, just opened for a week. Not many people know about this
yet.
If you join now, you will be on top of the list (their shortest list still
have no name!!!)

2. On OTHER site, they use "ONE LIST" for "ONE PHONE"
Example: 25 people require for SE K700, 25 require for Nokia 7200
If YOU CHOOSE SE K700, BUT OTHERS CHOOSE NOKIA 7200,
YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR PHONE
EVEN IF YOU ARE THE FIRST ON THE "LIST", and 50 PEOPLE join PER DAY.
That is because, these 50 people ARE NOT ON THE SAME LIST as you.

BUT, on this site below, they "GROUP" their phones to the "SAME LIST"
Example: Their "Group C" has these phones, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6230, Nokia 7200,
Motorola V80, SE K700, Samsung E600, and Siemens SX1
The list require only 25 names.
In this case, if you are the First one and choose SE K700, but other 25 people
choose Nokia 7200 (or other model that is on the same group)
you will still get your phone.

Here is the site:
http://www.ntcircuit.com/store/catalog/sp_index.php

More about : gsm tri band phone usd

September 3, 2004 4:52:47 PM

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 04:15:01 GMT, gamblermaniac@yahoo.com (Tenny S)
wrote:

>Here's how to get a brand new phone for as little as $35.00
>There are many websites that use this same system. They are known as "Matrix"
>system.
>Basically every site works the same way.
>Except the one I am going to give you below.
>This is the best one. I will tell you why later.
>
>First, let me show you how this works.
>Most site are the same.
>
>1. You have to buy some item for $35.00 USD - Item varies from website.

This is yet another person trying to scam others!