Sign in with
Your question

Right Headphone Not working

Last response: in Components
April 27, 2012 11:36:56 PM

Hey yall my right headphone just decided to stop working today ive tried everything from moving the audio jack around to even looking inside at the sound card but I have no idea what happened. I use Realtek HD audio manager and I believe its a FOX comm sound card. I dont know if my audio card has *** out or what I in need of help of figuring this out cause its driving me nuts. Ive also tried plugging it into the headphone jack and it worked fine there however it just started doing it again because the way this case is set up it tries to also push the jack out it doesnt work well. But when I plugged it in there and wiggled it around the sound would cut in and out of the right ear. Is there a fix where I can just go into my case and move it around or do i need a brandnew sound card?

Any Help would be great.

More about : headphone working

April 27, 2012 11:54:59 PM

New sound card but I would try different headphones first.
m
l
April 27, 2012 11:57:05 PM

Well ive tried two headphones and it does the same thing
m
l
Related resources
April 28, 2012 12:13:26 AM

Also i should note my motherboard is asus pz68 deluxe. So that makes my sound on board anyway i can change it out or am i screwed.
m
l
April 28, 2012 12:30:15 AM

You'll have to buy an external card.
m
l
April 28, 2012 12:32:29 AM

Any good gamer external cards out there? Also how will that work with my current motherboard.
m
l
!