Your question

Best Gaming Laptop

Last response: in Systems
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
January 15, 2012 3:47:08 AM

hi all,

currently, i am looking at the absolute best gaming laptop i can get my hands on. I dont have a budget. So far i've heard of Alienware m18x, alienware m17x, origin pc eon17, or even the asus g74sx. I could also go with cyber-power. Thanks for the help!

More about : gaming laptop

a b D Laptop
January 15, 2012 4:47:58 AM

sagernotebook.com also makes some pretty snazy gaming laptops. Ultimately for the best it will come down to who has the best parts for the cheapest price. Any laptop maker with a extreme edition Intel processor, and SLI with either nVidia 580m or AMD 6990 in crossfire will be the best. Throw in a SSD and some quality RAM. If all other things are the same, then its best to go with who has the cheapest price.
m
l
January 15, 2012 5:14:30 AM

Any particular reason you need a gaming laptop? Gamer but want a laptop for school or something?
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
January 15, 2012 7:53:47 AM

If money wasnt an option i would prob go for the Origin, with reviews that i have seen they were rated no 1. So thats the one i would go for. Alianware is good but i think its componants aer cheap as dell are the ones that make them.
m
l
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b 4 Gaming
January 15, 2012 2:04:07 PM

thanks guys, i think im gonna go with the origin just becuase of its power. The only problem i have with it is the case because its so plain but i think i can get used to that.

thanks again for the help
m
l
!