Best Gaming Laptop

G

hi all,

currently, i am looking at the absolute best gaming laptop i can get my hands on. I dont have a budget. So far i've heard of Alienware m18x, alienware m17x, origin pc eon17, or even the asus g74sx. I could also go with cyber-power. Thanks for the help!

phyco126

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
sagernotebook.com also makes some pretty snazy gaming laptops. Ultimately for the best it will come down to who has the best parts for the cheapest price. Any laptop maker with a extreme edition Intel processor, and SLI with either nVidia 580m or AMD 6990 in crossfire will be the best. Throw in a SSD and some quality RAM. If all other things are the same, then its best to go with who has the cheapest price.

budy86

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2012
If money wasnt an option i would prob go for the Origin, with reviews that i have seen they were rated no 1. So thats the one i would go for. Alianware is good but i think its componants aer cheap as dell are the ones that make them.

G

thanks guys, i think im gonna go with the origin just becuase of its power. The only problem i have with it is the case because its so plain but i think i can get used to that.

thanks again for the help