Sign in with
Your question

"The email adress that you typed is incorrect."

Last response: in Forum Feedback
December 30, 2010 1:23:10 AM

In my "Personal Details", it shows that "The email adress that you typed is incorrect." under my e-mail info.

This is the e-mail I registered my account with. wtf
December 30, 2010 2:16:02 AM

I had just created a new e-mail account and it still doesn't work.
a b 1 Email
December 30, 2010 1:01:14 PM

Try resending your email confirmation - that should do the trick.
Related resources
December 31, 2010 2:31:48 AM

I had done that several times and always get the following message.

Quote:

Your email could not be confirmed. Either you have already confirmed it or the link that you clicked is incorrect. If you have already confirmed your account, please sign in by providing your username and password. Otherwise, please contact a moderator or an administrator for further assistance.
a b 1 Email
December 31, 2010 2:19:24 PM

Change your email address to something else in your personal profile details, then change it back. That should hopefully reset it.
December 31, 2010 5:39:45 PM

It doesn't work and I get the following message.

Quote:
The email adress that you typed is incorrect.
January 12, 2011 3:20:21 AM

Does anyone else know how to fix this? In addition, I also can't comment on the news anymore for some reason.
a b 1 Email
January 13, 2011 1:06:17 PM

Might have something tangentially related to your signature privileges. I've restored your privs from earlier, keep the sig in check if you would. Also, try the solution I recommended earlier now. Let me know if it still doesn't work.
January 13, 2011 7:04:27 PM

It still doesn't work... Could you close this account so that I can register with the same account name (i.e. andy5174) again?

p.s. I am unable to make instant replies as I am in NZ instead of US. Sorry about this.
!